25 Ways to Make Your Day Better
If you’re needing some ideas of things to do to make your “okay” day a great one, here is a list of 25 ideas I put together. Do one or do them all, it’s completely up to you (and how much time you have)!
- Write a poem (Don’t worry no one has to read it, unless you want them too!).
- Take a bubble bath.
- Bake something.
- Read blogs!
- Listen to some of your favorite music.
- Put on makeup and try something different (Yes, even if you aren’t planning on going out, lol).
- Watch one or more of your favorite movies (the funnier the better!).
- Read some Bible verses.
- Go for a walk.
- Find a DIY project to do.
- Make a list of things you are thankful for.
- Go through old photographs.
- Sing (studies have shown that people who sing are happier than those who don’t).
- Take photographs of random things.
- Make some art.
- Write in a journal.
- Take a nap.
- Smile at someone.
- Build a puzzle.
- Let sunlight in. Open up your curtains and blinds so natural light can fill your home.
- Look up inspirational quotes on Pinterest.
- Read a Book.
Spread the love!